Licence: The price shown is for a site licence which enables you to download the resource on up to 5 PCs/laptops at one place. If you need a shared drive/network licence please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sound Stories series is designed for children who have difficulties with sound production. This pack features /t/ final. Other editions include /f/,/s/,/t/, /k/ initial phonemes, /l/ and /s/ clusters and /f/, /s/,/t/, /k/ final
Each Sound Stories pack contains two attractive and fully illustrated stories, colouring activities and a series of questions which offer high frequency words, featuring a specific phoneme in initial or final position. This pack features /t/ in final position. These can be used for focused auditory stimulation and sound production work.
Teachers will find this product useful to supplement phonics interventions.
The pack consists of:
- Three pages of background, introduction and instructions.
- Six pages of colour sound stories featuring target sound.
- Story one: Gilbert and his piglet: An amusing tale about Gilbert, his great mate Albert and a hungry little piglet!
- Story two: The lonely rabbit and his boat: A charming story about a white rabbit who is very lonely living all alone. Discover how an old kite brings a whole boatful of new friends.
- Four pages of extension activities comprising a colouring activity and a set of questions and pictures related to each story, all featuring /t/ final
- Black and white duplicate stories.
For additional resources which encourage sound production check out our /t/ Final – Phonological Worksheets. This resource offers a wide range of attractive interactive games and activities which encourage production of the focus sound.
Age: 4–9 years
Format: PDF file, Available as a download, 22 pages, 10 MB or on CD.