- Animated story with optional audio. Featuring Stanley Gets Stuck! Stanley wasn’t the speediest of snails – in fact Stanley was the slowest snail of them all. Learn how Spencer the spider uses his special strong web to spin Stanley out of a sticky mess.
- Interactive online questions.
- Clear navigation instructions.
- Clear instructions for parent/carers on using this resource with a child.
- The option to send this resource in a 5 day link to up to 5 parents/carers at one time allowing practice ‘at home’.
This s cluster story can be used for focused auditory stimulation and sound production work.
To get more of Stanley the Snail and other initial s cluster stories check out our PDF download.
Age: 4-9 years
- For optimal results use on a PC, laptop or tablet. We do not recommend this product is used on a mobile phone.
- This is an online resource so an internet connection is needed when displaying the pictures.
- This resource is suitable for screen sharing and can be sent in a 5 day link to up to 5 parents at one time.
- These materials are for the use of ONE Speech and Language/Teaching Professional /Parent and his or her student. ONE account = ONE user. If you would like to purchase this or any other of our digital products for your team, it’s easy. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which resources you would like.